Construction projects are complex. It is necessary that you have a competent and detail-oriented partner to make sure that the proper payments are made to the appropriate parties, financial interests are protected, and everything is accurately prepared to bring the project to close.
Our construction disbursement services include:
- Review of contractor’s cost breakdown document to set up proper budgets
- Draw request examination
- On-site visits to document and detail project for bank review
- Request draws for lender funds
- Issue pending disbursement endorsement to lender, if required
- Deliver payments to contractors and subcontractors
- Collect lien waivers from contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Transmit accurate and complete 1099 forms to the IRS
For the convenience of our construction professional clients, links to some commonly-used forms are below.
Want to know more about how Hillsboro Title Company’s Construction Disbursement services can help augment your reputation and client satisfaction?